- Search for documents to apply for citizenship/to confirm nationality in archives, civil registry offices, museums, churches: finding records of birth, marriage, death, etc.
- Lawyer services: legal assistance in obtaining Polish citizenship
- Personal search in the archival institutions
- Creation of genealogical tree with the maximum full number of ancestors, and the investigation of the individual family lines
- Finding and interviewing relatives
- Writing of the family history against the background of the epoch
- Photo and video recording of historic ancestral places
- Conducting researches using DNA tests
- Investigation of the history of settlements and individual buildings
- Searching for the localization of already nonexistent settlements-colonies and objects of cultural heritage.